I believe that local government truly makes a difference, and addressing the issues our friends and neighbors are concerned and passionate about is the next step for a brighter future.
Here are a few of the issues I plan to tackle in office:
Stephen has worked extensively in a consulting capacity with various municipalities over the course of his career, including but not limited to:
Stephen also serves on the board for the Tioga County Chamber of Commerce and has served on the Greater Binghamton Airport board. He has served in a background capacity for many years, soaking up information and learning as much as he can from contacts and friends like:
- Senator Fred Akshar
- Broome County Executive Jason Garnar
- United States Senator Chuck Schumer
- United States Congresswoman Claudia Tenney (and her predecessor Anthony Brindisi)
- United States Congressman Tom Reed
- Binghamton Mayor Rich David and many more.